TouchMath Pro is our digital intervention tool that empowers educators to personalize learning for targeted intervention and gives students meaningful and accessible lessons to grow their math skills — all in a flexible digital interface that easily adapts for in-person, distance, and blended learning.
TouchMath Pro is the most adaptive way to address each student's math learning gaps.
TouchMath Pro is a powerful personalized learning tool for General Education and Special Education student populations. With specialized learning modes, TouchMath Pro can be used to diagnose skill gaps, set skill goals to support IEP implementation, reinforce skills based on individual needs, or let our algorithm guide students forward or back based on real-time responses. With options to complete lessons digitally or by printable activity sheets, TouchMath Pro is a flexible solution suitable for every classroom.
Clear Math Progressions
Create personalized learning paths for targeted intervention or remediation using our visually distinct Skills Rainbow. Building from Number Sense to Algebra, the Skills Rainbow makes it easy to visually chart a course for personalized student achievement.
New Student Interface
The MyTouchMath.com student platform allows students to complete their TouchMath Pro digital lessons on a desktop computer or tablet device – complete with multisensory visual cues and language/accessibility features to engage more learners.
Everything comes together in TouchMath Hub, our easy-to-use classroom roster, lesson tracking, and reporting platform. Set individual proficiency targets for each student for powerful individual and class dashboards that help drive decisions for continued progress.
3 Lesson Modes that Help Each Student Succeed
There are three lesson mode options in TouchMath Pro, each providing a different approach to identify skill gaps and help push students forward. Lesson modes can be used in any order and at any time. You do not need to use every mode with every student, use only the mode(s) needed to help guide student success. Lesson modes are teacher facing only, meaning students never know the mode they are working in.
Set skill goals for individual student achievement – a powerful tool to support IEP implementation
Digital only algorithm-driven mode guides students forward or back based on real-time response.
Deep practice on a particular skill (or combination of skills) without recycling the same problems.
Individualized Proficiency Standards
- Every student has challenges and experiences that are unique to them and their learning plans should reflect this. TouchMath Hub is now equipped to set custom proficiency standards for each individual student to help them close the achievement gap in a way that is consistent with their math journey and consistent with their IEP goals.
- Proficiency levels help educators quickly spot where a student needs extra support or remediation across all TouchMath print and digital lessons, and highlights when a student has achieved proficiency and is ready to move forward.
Personalized Learning in Action
- TouchMath Pro makes math learning progression clear and actionable for targeted learning. Create personalized plans using our visually distinct Skills Rainbow that reflects the math progressions.
- Skill strands build vertically from Number Sense (kindergarten) up through Algebra (grade 6). Each key foundational skill dot increases in difficulty and grade level as you move to the right.
- For every chosen skill, TouchMath Pro will highlight the foundational skill, making it easy to help students back up and master the foundational skills they need to find math success.
- Each lesson plan can be assigned as a MyTouchMath.com digital activity or as a downloadable/printable activity sheet.
MyTouchMath Student Interface
- MyTouchMath.com is an intuitive way for students to complete lessons on a tablet or desktop computer. Accessible in both English and Spanish, MyTouchMath.com presents interactive problems with TouchMath visual cues in an easy-to-use internet connected application.
- Each interactive question is presented one at a time allowing students to focus on finding the correct answer without feeling overwhelmed. Each question is auto scored and provides immediate student feedback before proceeding to ensure errorless learning.
- A variety of response modes allow students to interact with their lessons while also preparing them for testing expectations as they progress through representational modeling into abstract understanding.
- Multisensory visual cues and language/accessibility features allows student to easily toggle lessons between English and Spanish with guided voice directions and count-aloud cues in the language of their choosing.
Printable Activity Sheets
- TouchMath Pro also gives educators the ability to assign printable activity sheets, ideal for student use with TouchMath hands-on manipulatives and/or students in which a digital platform is not a suitable option. Activity sheets can be customized to print in English or Spanish and include TouchMath visual cues.
- Choose the layout that meets individual student needs – ranging from a single problem per page to six problems per page – students can focus on their lesson content in a way that is best suited for their age and/or learning ability. Activity sheets are free of any grade level reference so students can work with confidence at any level.
- Activity sheets can be printed for in classroom use or distributed electronically (PDFs) via Google Classroom or other leaning management systems. Answer keys are easily accessible in TouchMath Hub making grading and score entry the easiest part of your day.
- Build a Digital Student Portfolio of Work: As students complete digital lessons, all work is cataloged in a digital portfolio, making it easy to view student responses and monitor student achievement. Better yet, images of completed student activity sheets can be uploaded, helping to build a comprehensive student portfolio of work that all lives in one convenient location.
- Individual Student and Classroom Reports: Individual student and classroom dashboards showcase student progress across all TouchMath print and digital lessons, with individual reports that highlight: Student Growth, Progress and Remediation Needs, Average Score by Individual Skill, Student Portfolio of Work, Grade Level Performance by Skill, and MyTouchMath.com digital usage. Each interactive report can be customized and downloaded to share with co-teachers and caregivers.
- Administrator Reports: For school and/or district leaders, a specialized account dashboard gives you a detailed view of teacher and student usage and performance across all of your connected classrooms and/or building sites.
Implementation and Data Privacy
- TouchMath Pro makes it easy for educators to collaborate. Each Team Leader (primary classroom educator) can invite up to three Team Members that will be an integral part of their classroom progress. Team Members can include co-teachers, paraprofessionals, and classroom helpers – each having their own account with necessary permissions to assign/grade lessons and help students succeed.
- TouchMath Pro is proud to partner with Clever for rostering and single sign on. Additional LMS partnerships with Classlink, Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, Blackboard, and others coming soon! TouchMath Pro also makes self-rostering easy with built-in features and guided support from our implementation team.