TouchMath Digital Learning Suite Designed for students, teachers, and admins.
When combined with our curriculum, manipulatives, and training, the TouchMath Digital Learning Suite provides administrators, teachers, educators, and IEP teams a complete picture of learning progress.
TouchHub: Admin/Teacher Platform
- TouchMath Hub is the central location for integrating TouchMath Pro, MyTouchMath, and TouchMath Now.
- Educators receive access to student rosters, gradebook functions, student reports, and other exciting features.
- TouchMath Hub integrates with leading SSO platforms, including Clever and ClassLink, to simplify your classroom management.
- Teachers can track student progress with printed activities by uploading pictures of any document with their smartphone or tablet.
- Educators can set custom proficiency standards for each individual student to help them close the achievement gap and meet their IEP goals.
TouchMath Pro: Teacher Platform
- This powerful digital learning tool for personalized intervention and remediation serves both General Education and Special Education learners.
- TouchMath Pro gives students meaningful and accessible lessons to grow their math skills.
- TouchMath Pro is flexible digital interface that easily adapts for in-person, distance, and blended learning.
- Educators can create individual, group, or classroom plans using our visually distinct Skills Rainbow that reflects the math progressions.
- Each TouchMath Pro lesson plan can be assigned as a downloadable/printable activity sheet or a digital activity in MyTouchMath, our student facing platform included with your TouchMath Pro subscription.
MyTouchMath: Student Platform
- MyTouchMath is an intuitive way for students to complete lessons on a tablet or desktop computer and is included with your TouchMath Pro subscription. Accessible in both English and Spanish, MyTouchMath presents interactive problems with TouchMath visual cues in an easy-to-use internet connected application.
- Each interactive question is presented one at a time allowing students to focus on finding the correct answer without feeling overwhelmed. Each question is auto scored and provides immediate student feedback before proceeding to ensure errorless learning.
- Students receive multisensory stimulation through interactive content, reinforcing sounds, haptic feedback (supported devices), and achievement awards to celebrate progress and proficiency success.
- A variety of response modes allow students to interact with their lessons while also preparing them for testing expectations as they progress through representational modeling into abstract understanding.
TouchMath Now: Teacher Platform
- TouchMath Now is our educator interface for TouchMath standards-aligned curriculum and intervention materials.
- This print-on-demand service provides the same activity sheets and teacher guide instructions as its print equivalents.
- Educators can access and print TouchMath standards-aligned curriculum and intervention materials from any internet-connected device.
- Your subscription to TouchMath Now includes automatic updates to latest content and activity sheets.
- This flexible and versatile platform provides educators options to print student activity sheets or download for use in other platforms (such as Google Classroom).